What a year it’s been! Join us for our famous Christmas meet-up, and help us celebrate what we as a digital community have learnt, gained and built in 2020.
We miss you! We can’t believe it’s been so long since we got to catch up with our lovely members - this is the perfect opportunity for us to all come together at the end of a difficult year and ring in some positivity for 2021.
We’ll be sharing positive stories of resilience, change and growth, and giving you, our members, a chance to do the same. Connecting with new and familiar faces can make all the difference, you never know who you might (virtually) bump in to!
Hear our digital community speak on resilience - joining us on the live stream will be:
- Andy Budd, co-founder of Clearleft
- Alex Cowell, CEO of Sponsorworks
- Alice Reeves & Sophie Turton, co-founders of The Joyful.
- David Amor of MAG Interactive & Luke Gibson from Mediatonic, speaking on the games industry
- The team from Aneela Rose Media
- Sam Watts. CEO of Make Real
- The new female-led creative collective, inkibit
- John Malyon, Managing Director at Tilt
- And more!
We’ll have music, special guests, and will be setting you little challenges during the event to get you out there and networking! Stay tuned for more details!
** Please Note **
Our meetups are a benefit of Wired Sussex membership. You can find out more about the benefits of becoming a member here and how we’re currently supporting our digital community here.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch: [email protected]
Thanks so much to our sponsors Circus Street