Política de privacidad
The FuseBox is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may update this Policy from time to time so please check this page periodically to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
When do we have access to your information?
- If you send us an email.
- If you apply to be a resident.
- If you register for an event
How will we use and how long do we store your information?
- We will respond to any email communication accordingly to the enquiry.
- We screen resident applications and contact all applications with a response within 7 days.
- We securely retain successful applications data for 3 years after the date of departure.
- We securely retain unsuccessful applications data for 1 year after the date of application.
- We may contact event attendees with updates about that specific event and any relevant follow-up information.
Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our website. If you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of the operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check their policy.
- You have the right to access information held about you. If you wish to see a copy of your data, please contact us.
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date please contact us.
- We will only send you direct marketing communications by email, phone or text message about FuseBox news and events if you have consented to receive them.
If you have any questions please email [email protected] or telephone on 01273 692888