Join us for our upcoming Brighton Immersive Meetup to discover new ways to deliver content to clients and customers, using browser-based virtual-reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR).Get a taste of an app-less future, and get a sense of some of the current limitations, and the future potential of 5G.
This event is for you if:
- You're interested in learning more about immersive tech and its applications
- You're a web developer who'd like to develop for immersive tech.
- You're interested in exploring the applications of browser-based VR or AR experiences in education or training, for example in your classroom.
- You'd like to see how browser-based spaces could be used to exhibit your artwork, or as a medium for storytelling.
- You'd like to explore some of the innovative ways large organsiations are using browser-based technology for business.
- You're a live theatre producer, or a music venue that is looking into virtual events.
Speakers to be announced shortly...
Massive thanks to Legal and General for sponsoring this event